I had a good experience with the hotel room. Very soft beds, free internet, and close enough to walk to all of the fun in town. Only thing strange was the screen window with a small hole in it. NO airconditioning, who needs it at 10,000 feet. Lovely mountain view. Woman at the front desk could be a little warmer and more friendly, but who cares! The remodel was well worth it, as this hotel is not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge