It's all about the location-- right across the street and through a (small) parking lot to the bottom of Peak 9. Also a couple of blocks walk from Main Street. The rooms are huge. Nice views. The breakfast buffet is good and worth it- especially if you want to get on the slopes quickly. Don't expect to check in early, but checking out late is easy enough. Comfy beds. Thin walls. The elevator transfer didn't other me- I'd rather be walking across a hotel than carrying skis across town. Hot tubs are small and crowded after the slopes close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge