This place has just been remodeled . The rooms are very nice and comfortable. But I reserved a king and got two queen's...not good for whomever is the manager of reservations...poor management at the least...my husband has restless legs so we had to sleep in separate beds for our 44rth wedding anniversary trip!
We traveled at time when it was rainy so we were not hot at all. None of the hotels in the area have AC.
The shuttle that takes you to town and back is very punctual and will take and pick you up with just a call. That is very convenient since parking is very challenging in the area
All in all ..I would stay there again but I think I would have them take an oath in blood that I get a king bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge