You know that you have a small bathroom when you cannot even fully open the door because it hit the toilet. This was in one of the remodeled rooms! The rooms do not have AC so the hotel hangs a fan on the open window. The breakfast was decent, but they opened later than the posted time (6:30 AM.) Finally, note that valet parking is mandatory, as is the extra $15/night.
TIP: Do not stay above the 6th floor if you do not want to have to change elevators to get to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Breckenridge is a true mountain experience offering views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our full service hotel is directly across the street from Peak 9 of the world renowned Breckenridge ski resort. The chair lift is within walking distance from the hotel. We are also only a 10-minute walk to historical Main Street where you can find a variety of shops, dining options and exciting Gold Rush history! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Breckenridge Hotel Breckenridge
- Great Divide Hotel
- Great Divide Breckenridge