“Enjoyable”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Decent condo...close to the lifts/slopes”
Reviewed 14 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

When we first arrived it smelled slightly smokey (probably from the fireplace). It had plenty of space for our group of 4 people. Although we had to drive to the hot tub and pool it was only about a 1-2 minute drive and is definitely walking distance during the summer months. The decorations and furniture were outdated but for the price it wasn't bad. It was walking distance to the lift and located right on the four-o'clock catwalk. We walked into town which was cold but not a bad walk. Overall, for the price it was a decent stay.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
TX
Reviewed 22 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, sunny south facing and comfortable.”
Reviewed 2 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

The unit was comfortable but outdated compared to the photos. It needs some interior facelifting with the decor and I had problems with the TV in the main room. The remote would not change the channels or shut down. I had to do it manually. Needs a new remote.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: location, south facing sunny, walk to town, away from the bussel
Liked least: outdated decor, tons of cig butts in a deck container
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
CO
Reviewed 19 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Perfect Family Vacation Starts at Four O'Clock!”
Reviewed 17 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Our family was is 'high Heaven' thanks to VisitBreck.com and Breckenridge Accommodations! The condo at Four O'Clock Lodge was very clean and very well stocked with all of the essential items that we needed for the entire week of our stay. After a day of skiing on the mountain, we were delighted to be able to ski right into our condo and settle into the comfortable warmth of our condo, which we quickly dubbed our 'home for the week'. Breckenridge has so many shops and restaurants that kept us busy after the lifts closed, we quickly realized that we could have easily stayed for another week. Thanks so much for the superb service (and the free movie rentals each night)! The home, as well as the location (less than half a block's walk to the nearest lift) was perfect. We will certainly come back!

Liked best: Close vacinity
Liked least: Short stay
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Florida
Reviewed 11 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

“Great vactions”
Reviewed 22 January 2009 for a stay in January 2009
person found this review helpful

We loved it! Great locations, comfortable, plenty of room and my family loved it. This was the first time that my family has been in that much snow. The check in was easy. Your reception staff was friendly. We will certainly stay again. Thanks for everything.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing