“Nice relaxing Thanksgiving”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice relaxing Thanksgiving”
Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

We had two families of four and this cabin's layout was perfect. Upstairs has two queen rooms each with their own private bath, the kitchen and a family room. Down the spiral staircase there is another family room another queen room, bunk beds and a queen sofa and a shared bathroom. The kitchen had all the tools to make a lovely Thanksgiving meal. Peak Property Management was excellent to deal with. The early season rate was reasonable. The cabin could use a few updates, the carpet, the refrigerator (for some reason the freezer door kept popping open) and the deck (some rotten boards).

CO

Your age range 25-34
CO
Reviewed 1 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Colorado
Reviewed 10 November 2008 for a stay in November 2004

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It was big enough for all of us
Liked least: The kitchen
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
10 Nov 2008
Thanks for replying to our survey 4 years later! We just launched the new website that incorporates guest feedback. We had them look back as far as possible. We hope to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;