“Best condo on the mountain!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best condo on the mountain!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Thank you Peak Property for helping us find the perfect vacation spot! We had never been to Breckenridge, so I wasn't sure about where to stay. Mountaineer Townhomes was perfect for us. Right by Snowflake Lift, with a private hot tub, and a short walk to town. We loved it. And after looking around for the 5 days we were there, I never saw a place where I would have rather stayed. The 4 BR condo was perfect for our 2 families. We especially enjoyed seeing the friendly racoons and foxes...but glad we didn't see bears=) Everyone we talked to in your office was friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks again for all you did to make this a great trip for us!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Updated, great beds, lots of room just amazing place to stay,”
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

I would suggest this place to stay if you like the finer things, we have stayed in Breckenridge for the last six years and this is one place I will look forward to returning to. The place makes the trip a memory. Service was at a phone call away if we needed it, but everything was new so the week went great.

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place but is noisy.”
Reviewed 17 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Pros:
I loved the location and layout of the place. There was plenty of storage for all of our gear. There was 7 of us and we never felt cramped. The heated garage was a perfect place to store snowboarding equipment.

I liked being able to see the part of the lift through the window so we always knew when it opened. Being able to board back down near the place at the end of the day was great.

We did not have a car so relied on our feet and the free bus system. The bus stop close by has day and night routes which allowed us to explore the town some.

The hot tub was a good size, fitting four adults comfortably.

Cons:

Heating system made a lot of noise and woke us up regularly during the night. The mgmt was notified of this so they may have looked into it.

Beds were not very comfortable.

Overall I would recommend this place to couples and couples with children. It has a great location, is spacious with plenty of parking and storage.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
17 Mar 2011
PROPERTY UPDATE: The new owner of this property has taken steps to make the heating system much quieter. Also, they have replaced the King-sized bed in the master bedroom and the Queen-sized bed in the fourth bedroom.
Pensacola FL
Reviewed 30 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great home, great location, great vacation.”
Reviewed 24 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

This is our second time staying in one of the mountaineer townhomes, and the mountaineer will always be our first choice in Breckenridge when we have a large group. We had two families, nine persons total, and this townhome is perfectly sized for 9-10 people. We liked this particular end unit better than the interior unit of several years ago, as the hot tub is not cramped under an overhang, but is on an open deck.

The daily snow plowing of the drive is appreciated, though care should be taken to leave a path on the side away from the townhomes to facilitate 'ski in- ski out' to the snowflake lift.

The kitchen is mostly well furnished. A crock pot and rectangle cookie sheet would be nice additions. The TV in the downstairs bedroom did not work, and the one in the family room is dated. A slightly larger flat screen would be a nice upgrade. [Most of our time is spent outdoors and normally we would have been playing card or board games at night, but with the Winter Olympics on during our stay, a better TV would have been appreciated.]

Overall, we absolutely love The Mountaineer townhomes. We think the location can't be beat with easy ski out or walk to the snowflake lift, and easy ski in down the road side off the Four O'Clock run to return to the home. The homes are roomy and furnished well, and convenient to town.

I will also commend Blue River Sports for rental equipment. This was by far our best ski rental experience ever. Their prices are some of the best around, the equipment is high quality and well tuned, and they are extremely efficient.

Thanks for another wonderful Breckenridge vacation!

Eric.

Liked best: Location, comfort
Liked least: Price could always be lower!
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
Management Response
24 Feb 2010
PROPERTY UPDATE: The new owner of this property has replaced the old TV with a nice sized flat screen for that bedroom. There is also a large new flatscreen mounted in the living room. I'm sure our guest will enjoy the 2012 Summer Games on this new set. Go USA!
“SKIING MADE EASAY”
Reviewed 15 November 2008 for a stay in December 2007

Nicely appointed, comfortable condo. Easy ski in-ski out for a family. Convenient to downtown.

CO
Reviewed 27 October 2008 for a stay in July 2008

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing