“Had a great experience”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Had a great experience”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was is good condition, clean, with everything you would need. Overall had a great time and would recommend to anyone in need of a get away. The pullout was unconfortable but other than that good experience

Location was great just 1 block off of main street, so near shopping and food. Pool was a little far but okay

A romantic getaway Older travelers
11 Sep 2013
Dear Robo1:

Thank you for your review of Trails End #316! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will let the homeowner know about the uncomfortable sleeper sofa. Thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Unit for 1-2 people who want to be a close to Main St Brec”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The unit was very clean and quiet. An easy trip with luggage in and out of the car. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. It was a very easy walk downtown back and forth from the restaurants and shopping. Also an easy ride to the bike paths.
The TV/cable was a little complicated to figure out but the Ops guys showed up promptly in person on the weekend to help us out.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice, comfortable stay in Breckenridge”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

In July, my family stayed at a one bedroom condo in Breckenridge instead of opting for a hotel. It worked out nicely, especially since we needed to get up super early to be on the Mt Quandry trail at 6:00 am. We were able to prepare our own meals, put our feet up and relax and enjoy the hot tub.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice condo in a good location.”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This Breckenridge condo was very convenient to downtown shops and restaurants. The unit was comfortable but showing some wear and tear. The carpet was worn as was the sofa. The bed was comfortable and the unit was quiet. The bedroom would be an even more comfortable if there was a night stand and light on both sides of the bed. The kitchen was well supplied and the grill on the deck worked great.

A romantic getaway
20 Jun 2013
Dear TB -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will alert the homeowner about the carpet and sofa looking worn, as well as about the night stands in the bedroom. Thank you for noting!

Your review of your stay in Trails End #316 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

mi
Reviewed 24 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Ski in Ski Out Experience!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

We had a great time at this condo, loved the updates and decor. Renting through Great Western Lodging went smoothly. The location and ease to the Quicksilver lift and back to the condo is about as good as it gets. You ski downhill to the lift and ski downhill back to the condo. It is also just a short walk to enjoy all that Main Street has to offer. One parking space comes with the condo, we parked the other car at the Ice Rink Lot. The kitchen is really well stocked for cooking and there is a gas grill on the patio that worked well. There isn't a hair dryer at the condo but GWL has loaners. Bring quarters if you plan on doing laundry or storing your skis on the first floor. There is a humidifier at the condo that was great since we Floridians aren't used to the dry air! The only thing that would have made it better is if there was an instant hot water heater. The water tank probably isn't very large and so spacing of the showers is required to not be in frigid water! Other than that, we loved this place and would definitely stay again.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
16 Feb 2013
Dear Jnet -

I will follow up with maintenance about the water heater, as well as with the owner to see if a larger water heater for the unit is possible. Always good to see if items like this are possible!

“Trails End 316”
Reviewed 15 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Condo was very comfortable. The grill on the balcony was a plus. The outdoor hot tub was great at the end of the day, and the location was a minute walk to the Quicksilver.

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing