“Another Wonderful Stay in Sawmill Creek 408”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another Wonderful Stay in Sawmill Creek 408”
Reviewed 28 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

This unit is the best! My family of six stayed in this unit from Dec 18 - 23, 2011. It was the third time we'd been in this unit and would never reserve any other unit but this one. It is a great location, very clean, very well equipped. We had a wonderful time even though there was not enough snow to ski.

Older travelers
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay in a perfect Condo”
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

This was one of my best trips to Breckenridge thanks to our beautiful condo at Sawmill Creek room #408. The floor plan was very spacious. Both bedrooms had two queen beds which were perfect for bringing along my parents and my sister as well as my wife and two kids. There were 8 of us and we were more than comfortable. The kitchen was great with the long breakfast bar and we had plenty of room for cooking meals to avoid having to go out after long skiing days. The indoor hot tub downstairs was nice too. It had been about 15 years since I have stayed at Sawmill Creek before now, but I definitely will look to stay there again.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 30 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We arrived early in Breckenridge, before the room was scheduled for check in. The staff kindly let us have the keys to the room although check in time was hours away. Our room was neat and eloquently designed, with all amenities readily available. The whole stay was just amazing, and will we definitely be staying here when we return to Breckenridge again!

“Great getaway!”
Reviewed 13 March 2010 for a stay in January 2010

About ten of us girls stayed a weekend in January for a 30th birthday celebration and we had an amazing time! The GWL accomdations were fantastic - we could not have found a better location - next to the slopes, downtown, spa facilities...there was something for everyone. The front desk staff was so helpful and any request we had was happily fulfilled. The condo itself felt brand new and we all felt like we were living in luxury! The price was SO reasonable too - the girls couldn't believe the cost for four nights!! I can't wait to go back to GWL and stay in condo 408 again with more friends and maybe I will even bring my husband next time. :)

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Great price and room for 10 people!
Liked least: Community hot tubs seemed a bit rundown
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
“We have had better”
Reviewed 5 March 2010 for a stay in January 2010

We had a few annoying issues with this unit. The toilet backed up, and there was not a plunger in the entire unit.
In the bedroom, we experienced electical shocks from the outlet when trying to plug things in.

Liked best: Close to town & 4 O'clock run
Liked least: Stayed in better units
Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Price and Location”
Reviewed 24 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Service is always wonderful with Great Western Lodging and their reservation staff. The after-hours check-in is convenient and easy because we always arrive late when we travel to Breckenridge.

The home was newly renovated, clean and had all the amenities/supplies we needed for our stay.

Skiing straight into our parking lot is the best thing we liked. Plus the shuttle stop to the lifts is right outside the building.

Liked best: Price
Liked least: 4th floor
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing