“wonderful!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Great time in Breckenridge as usual...Enjoyed our stay at Sawmill Creek, condo 406 was nice.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
tx
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Management Response
17 Aug 2011
Dear Linda and Craig –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded the information on to the Owner of Sawmill Creek #406.

This is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the upgrades needed. I am very happy that you have experienced a remodeled Sawmill Creek unit, we look to keep those remodels going throughout the property!

Thank you again for the information on Sawmill Creek #406 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
“ski trip”
Reviewed 17 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Sawmill was a great choice. It was centrally located, had a great price and an awesome view. Did not have much hot water for a condo for 7 but I was told this boiler system unfortunately was not built for this type of condo. Even though it was cold outside and showers were cold,the value and comfort made up for it.

Travelling group: Friends

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Nebraska
Reviewed 2 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Close to the slopes
Liked least: Everything Else
Travelling group: Family with young children
Texas
Reviewed 7 December 2008 for a stay in July 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing