“Beat the Texas Heat”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Beat the Texas Heat”
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Great condo, 3 bath facility made the stay very comfortable. Great view of mountains, nice patio area. 2 bedroom with loft provided plenty of sleeping area, 3 baths was a plus. Living area could use one comfy chair to go with long and short couch. Avg temp was 25+ degrees lower than our home in Dallas, awesome break from the boiling heat.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Minneapolis Area
Reviewed 26 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Great Time”
Reviewed 13 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Great location, can walk to town, and literally ski right to the elevator from the 4 o'clock

Travelling group: Family with teenagers

Your age range 25-34
Holland Michigan
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
North Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2010 for a stay in March 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Spring Break in Breck!”
Reviewed 29 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We had a wonderful Spring Break vacation in Breckenridge. The fact that we were returning to the Sawmill made it even better. Wonderful accomodations at a good value. It was nice to know exactly where we were going to stay so that we could concentrate on other necessary items such as ski and board rentals, rather than finding our lodging, etc. The weather was perfect, the ski conditions terrific and our three children enjoyed themselves immensely. We will be back and will most likely book Sawmill #405 again!
Best Regards,
April and Pat Dowd

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing