“A great break”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“A great break”
Reviewed 29 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 nights at this condo. We visited Breck to see our son and to get away for a bit. The condo was very comfortable to relax in and visit with our son and friend. The furnishings were very nice, appealed to our east coast sense of style vs. screaming western mountain or ski-theme. Nice views from the balcony, great fireplace, well stocked kitchen - we did quite a bit of cooking. Overall great experience. The refrigerator was not working quite properly - tending to freeze food and noisy. The iron looked like one my Mom used when I was a kid - I'm over 50! In my mind, those are pretty minor complaints.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: felt like home
Liked least: noisy fridge
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Rugged travelers
Management Response
29 Oct 2011
Dear Lori –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded the information on to both the maintenance department and the owner of Sawmill Creek #304.

This is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed, like refrigerator and iron. Owners always like to hear from the guests, so this is wonderful feedback for them.

Thank you again for the information on Sawmill Creek #304 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
“great ski trip”
Reviewed 14 June 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The Condo was very comfortable, great location, clean, and reasonably priced. Thank You for a great ski trip

“Very Nice.”
Reviewed 10 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The location was great! A three minute walk to Main street and the free shuttle in the back yard. The 4 o'clock run came to the back door. Reservations and question were handled in a very friendly manner. The unit (#304) was clean and recently updated. I would (will) stay again. But whats up with the Cowboy pictures? HaHa.

“Great location”
Reviewed 13 March 2011 for a stay in February 2010

Overall very good. You need sheets that fit the king size bed and sheets that fit the twin beds. You could also use a TV in the guest room. Wood or tile floors would make the condo even nicer. The carpet is not great. You also need some blankets without stains. The blue blanket is stained. The kitchen is well anointed.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
IL
Reviewed 14 May 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location to town and lifts
Liked least: Hot tub was not functioning one night
Your age range 35-44

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Microwave
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing