“Great House”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House”
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Come here every year, love it!! Very well kept house and great western is wonderful as well!

Kingwood

Your age range 55-64
MO
Reviewed 21 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Saddlewood 34 Breckenridge 2011”
Reviewed 29 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

This was our first time staying at Saddlewood 34. We have actually stayed next door a few times in Saddlewood 30, so we were already familiar with the location, the true ski in/ski out convenience and the layout of the townhome. We stayed for 9 nights in this unit.

It is a beautiful townhome with 3 bedrooms, living room, den, kitchen, washer/dryer, garage, hot tub, deck with a grill, and more. The top floor has the Master bedroom with a beautiful Master bath.

We really liked staying in this unit, although there were a few minor things I did not like. We bring our own food to save on the expense of eating out and there really was nowhere to put our food other than in the refrigerator. All of the cupboards were full and counter space is very limited. The other thing is that this unit is decorated beautifully. But there is stuff everywhere and we ended up moving things so that we could use the dining table, end tables, coffee table, etc. These are the reasons for only 4 stars.

The Hottub was sparkling clean and the den was a big plus because it is set up with places to put your coats, ski gear, etc. It has tile floors, a bench to sit on as well as a couch and chair in it. We went right out the sliding door right on to the snowflake run. The downside is that the snowflake run can take a little extra work to get back to the unit...the key is getting your speed up, otherwise you have to walk or pole it for a little ways until you hit the downslope to get on back to the unit.

The unit was very clean, the grill was nice to use, the TV w/home theater and pandora music was very nice and easy to use. It is a quiet location and we never heard the people in the attached unit.

The rates on this unit were better than other true ski in ski out locations, so we will definitely be checking in to renting this unit again.

Would love to own a quarter share or more of one of these units just so I could go back to Breckenridge more often!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: TRUE ski in/ski out; warm feeling of home away from home
Liked least: No place for nonperishable food & too much "stuff" everywhere.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 45-54
NE
Reviewed 14 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Livingroom couch was uncomfy
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing