“Very clean and comfortable with good location and...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very clean and comfortable with good location and amenities.”
Reviewed 6 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

I would highly recommend Riverbend 107 as well as Great Western Lodging. Everything we needed was furnished and the unit was very clean. You can walk to main street in about 5 to 10 minutes. Our whole family had a great time and we hope to stay there again on a future vacation. Great Western Lodging provided excellent service before and during our trip.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed 7 May 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Riverbend 107 was the best condo we hav stayed at in Breckenridge. Three king size beds for three couples! Recently renovated with nice appointments. Ski to Snowflake lift right out the back door and ski home right to back door. Walk to town! Location, location, location!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Walk up hill from town!
Your age range 55-64
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Luxurious & Convenient”
Reviewed 29 April 2010 for a stay in February 2010

I was really impressed with this unit. It was very refined and spacious. The bedrooms were big, the bathrooms were big, and the common space was a great place to hang out with friends. The finishes, decor, and furniture were all high end and new. This really was ski-in, ski-out at the snowflake chair. The positives greatly outweigh the negatives, which are that there was no private shuttle service like some other places so we had to rely on the public bus stops (not too bad because it was right next door), and the common hot tubs were nothing special (though there was a steam room and sauna that were nice).

GEORGIA
Reviewed 10 March 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Liked best: Nice
Liked least: Lack of hot tubs
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Wichita
Reviewed 5 March 2010 for a stay in January 2010

“A repeat customer”
Reviewed 23 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

This is our second time staying at the Riverband lodge and both experiences have exceeded expectations. The first year they even facilitated a florist to come into the apartment and decorate with flowers for my girlfriend who turned fiance that day. This second visit was with three couples and all had a great time. We highly recommend Riverbend for its great location to the lift and Main St.

David & Giselle

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Ski in ski out
Liked least: Hot tub not with a scenic view
Your age range 25-34
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Large groups Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Chuck Smith & Friends Stay - Vettes on the Rockies 2009”
Reviewed 18 September 2009 for a stay in July 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at River Bend. The accomodations were just what we were hoping for - comfortable (ample size, arrangement, etc. except maybe Bedroom 3, which is noticeably smaller - understandably so - but has totally inadequate ventilation on summer evenings, even using multiple fans - and note that we had "normal" summer tempertatures during our stay). Our condo was well-appointed, conveniently equipped and well-kept, which we all appreciated and enjoyed. Nikita was a joy to work with - she happened to be the person on duty when we arrived - and she made our stay and the transaction both enjoyable and quite easy (this was my first experience renting a Colorado Ski Country condo, ever!). I just recieved GW's "thank you" note (with a discount offer!), and we do appreciate that. We'll probably be returning, certaintly by 2011, and pln on making our accommodation arrangements with Great Western Lodging. have a great Winter Season!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Quality, esp for price
Liked least: Evening interior temp (X ventilation)
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing