“Great spot for those looking to ski/snowboard”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 28 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great spot for those looking to ski/snowboard”
Reviewed 5 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

If your objective going to Breck is ski/snowboard, this is a great place! Our objective was more about establishments on main street and there was quite a wall from the lodge to get there. Parking was free in the public parking areas during the month of October, so that made driving to main street or elsewhere easy. Room was great, living room was big, flat panel tv with dvd player, bathroom nicely sized, and hot tub area was average. All in all, good value for the money!

Your age range 25-34
“Pleasant time”
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We had a very pleasant experience at this lodge. Problems with getting a television signal were promptly solved. It's a lovely setting.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
“relaxing and fun”
Reviewed 6 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Staying with Great Western lodging is always great. We do it every year because we know that we can count on the facilities to be nice and the people to have great customer service.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Consistently Good Value & Service”
Reviewed 7 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We have been using Great Western Lodging to book our annual trips to Breckenridge since 2004 and feel the service, accomodations, and value consistently provides an excellent experience. This year, we liked the extra room that the interior studio provided at Riverbend but the room temperature was hard to titrate (very warm) and the lock on the exterior door did not always catch. Other than those items, we were extremely pleased with the large refrigerator, extra burners, and the wonderful jacuzzi. The staff at Great Western is always very accomodating and it was great to have them already book our lift tickets and help out with ski rentals for one of us. Terrific value!

Your age range 55-64
“Great ski experience”
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

This was one of my best ski trips ever! The condo was very nice and very close to the ski lift. It was the perfect size for a couple, but would get small if you had more than 2 people in it. Service from Great West was excellent throughout the entire process, and the price was great. Thanks!

Your age range 25-34

Ok.
Reviewed 12 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing