“A totally awesome vacation spot, perfect place to...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A totally awesome vacation spot, perfect place to stay and enjoy”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This was my second time staying at the Park avenue Lofts, the location couldn't be better, convenient, quite, scenic and very well kept. There is so much to see and do in and around "Breck" and it has the family feel, everyone was smiling, the weather was delightful and the living was easy. Fourth of July is a special event, the parade, music, fireworks, fun times in restaurants and bars. There are many beautiful and nice places in Colorado, the Park ave Lofts offer all that I need and then some, the staff is friendly and very helpful. I would like to spend my entire summer there just absorbing the wonderful summer climate, and comfortable attitude of the locals.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
NC
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
“Wonderful stay.”
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We stay in Breckenridge once or twice a year to visit our children and grandchildren. And Just love the condos right along the blue river. The Lofts have a wonderful location, plenty of space and laundry in the unit. The view is grand. Restaurants and shopping are just steps out the door. The people at GW are friendly and very helpful. We love staying at the Lofts.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
TX
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location; nice place”
Reviewed 11 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This condo overlooks the river basin near the River Walk and downtown. It was very nice for a 2-person weekend getaway (the couch folds out so 2 more could have been accommodated). Loved the batmobile-like ramp into the parking garage!

Be sure to get the packet of info from nice Great Western folks because the packets includes a list nice hiking trails in the area. They also told us about near by bicycling trails.

Older travelers
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 5 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
5 Oct 2011
Dear Mountaineer –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded this review on to the Front Desk Staff about the key situation, so that we can be sure all keys are triple checked before going into the late packets.

Thank you again for the review of your stay in Park Avenue Lofts #208 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
“Great place”
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Great place overall. Very quiet, comfortable, cozy. With no aC could get hot, but not likely in Breck. Had issues connecting wifi - no instructions or passcode was left, so had to figure it out on own. Shower did not have good pressure, as water poured into tub rather than completely switching to showerhead - seems a plumber could fix easy.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
24 Aug 2011
Dear Eddy –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded the information on Park Avenue Lofts #208 on to the Maintenance Department.

This is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed, so we will definitely be checking out the shower pressure and replacing the information on the Wi-Fi for the unit.

Thank you again for the information on Park Avenue Lofts #208 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;