“Very nice ski resort condo”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice ski resort condo”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The condo itself was very nice and we were comfortable for the most part. A few negatives like the bed wasn't the most comfortable, since there was no a/C (we were there in July) the windows had to be open, but since the condo is on a busy street there was lots of noise. I don't think this would be a problem in the winter with the windows closed and the heat on. Overall the place was clean, comfortable, and well equipped. A couple of the windows wouldn't open, but when we mentioned this to management, the windows were fixed within the hour. Very good service.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
26 Jul 2013
Dear Visitor -

Thank you for your review of Park Avenue Lofts #203! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will let the homeowner know about the mattress on the bed and good to hear about the quick fix of the windows. We always hope that the provided fans help with the street noise, but it sounds like that was not the case. Thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Extremely hot, noisy, and dirty”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We stayed in Unit 203 in July. You cannot control the heat (yes, heat is on, even in July) in the unit. Even with the windows and patio door open and the temperature outside at night in the 40s, our unit was a steady 80+ degrees. Speaking of windows, several of the unit's crank arms on the wondows are broken so you cannot open several of the windows. We had to leave the patio door open to get adequate airflow which is unsafe and obviously has no screen. The floors were filthy! Stained grout between the tiles, stains on the tiles indicating the floor had not been mopped, and the carpet was Flithy and stained! Beware of the location of this unit, which basically faces a large busy parking lot and is adjacent to a busy raod and bus station - very noisy, almost all night long. The TV is an old, miniscule 19 inch version, located about 6-7 feet up of the floor in a recessed opening. It was extremely difficult to watch. and you had to crane your neck. There is only 1 frying pan in the unit, so difficult to cook a true meal. I would not recommend this unit, nor would I even stay here again. Way overpriced!!! Look elsewhere! p.s. I tried to load more photos of dirty floors, etc but website indicated upload error!

10 Jul 2013
Dear LT -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with our operations staff concerning the heat issues, as sometimes the valves get stuck, so they are going to double check that all is working properly. The good news is that all the window cranks were replaced last week! So the windows are now all set.

Housekeeping will be doing a thorough clean of the carpets and tile, as well as will be making sure that the kitchen is fully stocked with pots and pans – thank you for noting!

Lastly, the homeowner of the unit has been advised about the need to upgrade their television. This is definitely an item our Homeowner Relations department is working closely with all our owners on.

Your review of your stay in Park Avenue Lofts #203 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

WI
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
27 Mar 2013
Dear Bkreger -

That is very strange that the confirmation e-mail you received from our office did not include the check-in directions to our office on Main Street, I will follow up with our reservations department as all confirmation e-mails should include an attachment with the check-in directions. I will also talk to the front desk, as they should always be helpful to every one of our guests and assist in any way possible.

I will also let the owner know about the need for a larger television in the living room and will have maintenance check on the heat in the unit, as it should not be that hot in the units. The in-floor radiant heating does take a long time, an hour per degree, to decrease in temperature, but not that long.

A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a relaxing environment, casual and convenient.”
Reviewed 13 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

It was so close to Main Street and the restaurants. We were able to walk everywhere. The condo was comfortable and relaxing, not too stuffy. And very quiet.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Ski in Ski Out Spring Break”
Reviewed 12 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We had a super weekend in Beckenridge with my wife. The condo location was really awesome, 1/2 block from the slopes (walkable) and 1/2 block from downtown.

Your age range 45-54
North Carolina
Reviewed 22 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Your age range 25-34
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

We had an awesome vacation in Breckenridge. The location was great, walking distance to everything in town and right across the street from the lift. The rooms were very nice and clean and a great value for the money. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing