“Exactly what we were looking for”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Adequate, fairly well located, with everything needed.”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The stay was adequate, the good points were that a small fireplace was available with plenty of wood, the condo was well stocked with everything needed, and it was located centrally, if you had a car. Sign-in and sign out was very efficient, with an extremely pleasant and helpful attendant at the Peak Office. The condo itself was very meager, small with unbelievably uncomfortable furniture, especially the double bed in the master bedroom. The excess ice around the hot tub made use almost impossible.

Brick NJ
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and quality”
Reviewed 28 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I originally booked the Mark IX condo purely based on location. I say this, because I didn't expect much after reviewing the pictures posted on the site... But the pictures do not do any justice for the condo. It, not only was in a great location, but had a nice cabin feel to it, with all the extra's that I was looking for. Full kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, bathroom and storage. I'd highly suggest this condo for anyone looking to stay in the Breckenridge area.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Phoenix
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Colorado
Reviewed 17 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Liked best: Not a resort
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing