“Review comments on Breckenridge RCI Timeshare...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

“mark IX”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Condo was clean and had all we needed. Long cold walk to hot tub, but knew that in advance. The only really terrible thing was lack of snow plowing on access road. The ice and hard pack was about 2 feet deep with ruts deep enough to bottom out my Subaru. Much more attention must be paid to that area.

sydney
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

“enjoyable”
Reviewed 12 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

The 4 of us enjoyed are stay. Are unit was on the top floor of the complex so getting to our run was a bit of a challenge when carring items back. There was no snow to speak of but we went horseback riding and had fun. The downside to the unit were the linens. We got one set of towels, each, for the entire stay. That was a little bit annoying but other than that the stay was good.

Colorado Springs
Reviewed 1 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

“Inconvenient”
Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

This place is as far from the town and gondola as possible, although the free busses are regular. It is also a long way from the office, so you can't just drop in there if you need to. The staff were friendly and helpful, but the place was old and needed maintenance. The blind fell off the window, the phone fell off the wall, the TV had a really loud hum for the 1st 10 mins while it warmed up and the water pressure was so bad the bath would be cold before it was full. There was no shelter/dry are near the spa which was several flights of stairs from us on the the top floor. At the end of the day, walking up all those snow/ice covered stairs to our room in ski boots & carrying skis was difficult and dangerous. Beautiful views.

Boston
Reviewed 6 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
AZ
Reviewed 21 January 2010 for a stay in November 2009

Management Response
21 Jan 2010
Thanks for the reply to the survey. Unfortunately, this timeshare is an assigned unit. The owner that traded their week owns on the top-floor and that fact should have been explained by the timeshare exchange company. The check-in directions describe that we have an off-site location. That also means snow removal is done regularly but not constantly throughout the night.

I'm glad you were able to enjoy your stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$145
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing