“Aussie Due America”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

111Mirand...
Denver, Colorado
“Aussie Due America”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I had 3 Australian friends in town and we were looking for a place to call home in Breckenridge. Mark IX #4 was perfect! Great location near the shuttle, rooms were accommodating, and view was incredible. The hot tub was a bit small but cute.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
AZ
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“peaceful”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Love the condo up in the trees (we call it our treehouse) because we can watch the blue jays, squirrels, ravens, & other wildlife. Plus, it's an incredible view of the mountains. Our stay was perfect in every way. We hiked, we waded, we rode the gondola, we took pics, we read books in the hammock on our balcony, we fed the trout at the Dredge, we shopped Main Street, we rode the alpine Slide (woo hoo!).
It was quiet & peaceful in our unit. We couldn't ask for anything more...thank you!!! Ps We love Breck!!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Needed an inexpensive place for a work weekend”
Reviewed 16 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Have stayed in Mark IX before, so knew what to expect. Places are basic bare bones accomodations. Would be nice to have 2 bathroom when more tham 2 people, but it works. Refrigerator ran non-stop and baseboard in dining room would not shut off so the place was an oven the entire time.

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing