“Prefect condo for the perfect vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Prefect condo for the perfect vacation!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The condo was in the best location! So close to the slopes that you feel like you are on the mountain. The nightlife and shopping are all within feet of the condo as well! The amenities of the property and more specifically the condo really let us relax such as the soaking tub and fireplace. The tub may need a new lever as it seems to drain slowly and the mattress could use an egg crate or a pillow top as the coils were a little uncomfortable. Despite that, I can not wait to go back!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
21 Mar 2013
Hello Jason- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I will absolutely bring your comments regarding the tub and mattress to the attention of the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on your future stays in Breckenridge!
Missouri
Reviewed 7 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
7 Dec 2011
Thanks for the great review! Personally, I'm convinced we have the best maintenance guys in Breck and I'm glad your experience is able to back up my lofty claims. The mountain should have a few more runs open for you in the upcoming weeks so be sure to let us know when you're ready to come back.

Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“We had a great time and the condo was amazing!”
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Loved it! Everything about the Main Street Station Condos is amazing.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
17 Aug 2011
Thank you Nathan for your great review of our Main Street Station one bedroom condominium. We are happy that your stay with us in Breckenridge was a wonderful experience for you! Please come back again soon and stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com for lodging opportunities and money saving direct bookings.
CO
Reviewed 5 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Colorado Vacation - July '09”
Reviewed 13 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

We always enjoy our visits to Breckenridge - it's a wonderful place to visit and get away from the summer heat in Texas.

We had a nice visit, but the food quality wasn't very good. The condo was very nice, but it faced the main highway and didn't have a/c, so the noise level was terrible when we opened to cool off somewhat.

Prior to visiting Breckenridge again, we will attempt to ensure that the location of our lodging is in an area that's calm and quiet.

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The overall quality of the condo.
Liked least: The noise from the street
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“great location and nice accomodations”
Reviewed 9 July 2009 for a stay in March 2009

The home we stayed in was clean and inviting. It was set up wonderfully. The facitlity was great we did not use the ammenities other than the concirge desk and they were helpful.

The only negative was our room overlooked the street and there is a bar acroos the street that the young crowd hangs out at at night till we hours of the morning and kept us up as the police were there twice during our stay.

The location was great to be able to be centrally located and getting around was no problem. We even could walk to the grocery.

I would highly reccomend this resort and will go back again.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Noisy street
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing