other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“come for the snow”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Quick getaway for the weekend. Cottage was cozy...but I would not
recommend this to anyone ...until they changed the furniture in the
main room. Sofa was not something you would want to cozy up too. :(

The view from the main windows on a snowy day was worth the trip.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
21 Mar 2013
Hi Suzy- Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback from your stay. I am glad to hear you enjoyed some aspects of this unit but will definitely take your suggestions to the homeowner about the main room furniture. We appreciate your business and hope that if you return to Breckenridge you will give us the chance to find a more suitable unit for you.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Too Much for so little!”
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We have stayed at many different types of condo's throughout the years we have skied out west and the price of this one far exceeded what we received. Parking was always difficult and spaces were not always available near the unit. The best thing about the unit was the bed, it was comfortable. The kitchen space was adequate but it could really use some nice upgrades. I do think that for those of us who fly in, providing salt and pepper would be a nominal upgrade but next time I will remember to pack my own. Some of the pots and pans had handles that could of used tightning with a simple screw driver. Give some consideration to paying attention to detail and charging a price that reflects the quality of the unit.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
20 Mar 2013
Hi Sally- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. Let me begin by saying we are sorry there was no salt and pepper in your unit but we would've hoped you would call us so we could bring some to you as we would hair dryers, shampoos etc. In regards to the parking at the complex, we have no control over what happens outside the unit so at high volume times parking has proven to be difficult everywhere in town as well as private properties. However, did you ever call us about these issues? Being a property management company we will always try to remedy guests issues IF we know about them. For the issues you experienced inside the unit with your pots and pans etc I will absolutely address them with the staff to get them resolved and I apologize that you had to deal with that. Should you ever return to Breckenridge I hope you give us the chance to show you true hospitality at a more affordable price for you.
Tony B
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Nice location, lack of TLC in unit #4”
Reviewed 1 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We were in unit #4 and found the place to be okay. We were there for only one night. The issue was a lack of TLC. The linoleum in the kitchen area was torn up so that the wood underneath was exposed. The paintwork was sloppy and paint literally slopped on. The finish of the trim was poor. The carpets were stained. There were no pillows for the pullout bed. One of the dining room chairs was broken. The gas fireplace window was so dirty you could barely see the flames within. The shower curtain was too long so it dragged in the bottom of the tub (gross). We had wifi which was a pleasant surprise because I thought the ad for the condo indicated there was none. However the installation for the modem and wifi router was sloppy with wires all over the place. Finally, the decor is outdated.

So the issue was the value for the $255 we spent and not that the place was really bad. It should be priced closer to $150 for the condition and amenities and at that price we would come back as long as they fixed the shower curtain issue.

In summary the property was advertised as a 3 and that is how I rated it. However, most of my stays are in 3 star locations and most are better than this place when price is factored in.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Run down and lack of TLC
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Apr 2012
Thank you for your review! We are getting ready to start going through the units from top to bottom and your input will help us immensely. A bunch of the stuff you mentioned we should be able to get taken care of immediately. Going through my notes on the unit, we have already replaced the pillows.

Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to have you back!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing