“Thanks to Garret @ Ski Country we had a wonderful...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Thanks to Garret @ Ski Country we had a wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 31 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

We were booked by a third party for Trails End unit 505 and absolutely hated the run down unit. Garret was able to place us in the Christiana unit and without a doubt saved our vacation. The Christiana was so cozy and beautiful. I will go through Ski Country direct next year and all because of Garret! He went above and beyond to make our vacation wonderful.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
31 Dec 2011
Thank you Lisa for your great review. I have it printed out and sitting on Garret's desk to pass on the praise. We're proud of the job he did to help you out with your stay. Its also great to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful unit over at Christiana.

We hope to see you up here again and booking direct is usually the way to go. It allows us to take the most control to ensure you have a unit you'll love and a stay that is unforgettable.

Happy New Years!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, comfortable and convenient for a great ski vacation.”
Reviewed 23 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

My party actually resided in both Christiana I and II. I personally stayed in II, which was certainly adequate for our needs of 3 teens and 2 adults. The units were a little dated for the rate charged, but were clean and comfortable, which was most important. They were within a reasonable walk to Peak 9 and to Main Street.

Only a couple of mechanical glitches in Christiana II: The Master Bath had shower problems. The faucet was not operating correctly and it was difficult to get much water pressure. Secondly, the heating system was difficult to regulate. Seemingly, the thermostat did not bring the heat down much, and we found ourselves hot much of the time. Also, from the Master Bedroom, the heating system was loud, knocking and rattling all night - at times loud enough to wake me.

But all in all, it was a pleasurable experience with very friendly service from the Ski Country staff. Thanks for a great time!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
23 Mar 2011
Thank you for your review of Christiana unit 2, and Ski Country Resorts. We appreciate your comments, and we will follow up on the water and heating issues.

We are pleased that you had a wonderful ski vacation and received good service from Ski Country Resorts.

We look forward to your return visit and always please call us in the future if we can fix any maintenence issues that you may experience.

Please visit our website at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging specials.
“Peaceful yet close!”
Reviewed 21 January 2010 for a stay in December 2009

The Christiana offered our entire family convenience to the slopes...within a 5 minute walk...and lovely peace and quiet after skiing all day. Would highly recommend to anyone. Enjoyed the indoor and 2-outdoor deep soaking hot tubs immensely! Being able to rent ski equipment at a 10% discount was an additional plus. Great ammeneties, felt like a second home. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Quiet, lovely location. Still close to slopes..
Liked least: Bed mattresses worn out.
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing