“Didn't love, didn't hate it”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Lots of room”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Very roomy condo, had sleeping for 8 and there was four of us. Enjoyed the stay but unit needs updating of kitchen and windows. Would definitely stay again unless we found an undated unit at the same price.
Three story unit may make it difficult for some that have problems with stairs.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
7 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. I will be sure to pass along your comments about upgrading to the homeowner in hopes to get it back up to par! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Didn't love, didn't hate it”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

As the consumer, I am so tired of hearing that we were charged an extra fee "because you didn't book directly through us". I find it very rude. I simply went onto the Breckenridge website and booked a condo, I don't have the time to see who I'm booking it through. Anyways, the condo was beautiful, we were comfortable and location was right on target and we would probably stay there again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
28 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of Christiana unit 1, we appreciate your comments.

We are pleased you enjoyed your accommodations and location.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for more upcoming lodging specials.
“Needs some work”
Reviewed 23 August 2009 for a stay in July 2009

The home was perfectly located to be able to walk down town or hike along the Blue River. The bath rooms were clean and in good repair. However, we had to make 3 phone calls to get the cable repaired and the TV to work properly. We reported the front porch light out and it was never fixed. The beds badly need new matresses as they are very soft and worn. The couch in the living room needs to be replaced or needs new cushions also. The door in the 2nd bedroom won't close completely and needs to be fixed. Even at low setting the refrig runs almost constantly and might need to be checked. It's a spacious unit, but many of the furnishings need to be replaced or repaired.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Tired and Need Some TLC”
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in August 2008

Unit was basically sound but was really showing its age. Needs a pretty thorough updating. Service response from staff was okay but not great. For the price there must be better options.

tx
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in March 2009

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing