“Really spacious”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
intlwande...
Europe
“Great location, bit outdated”
Reviewed 14 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We booked this for a weekend getaway. Ended up sleeping in the bunkbeds on the top floor as the mechanical buzzing from a locked closet next to the bedroom made us feel like we weren't in the mountains.

Pros
-Well-equipped kitchen
-Walking distance to downtown
-Lovely balcony
-High ceilings in living room
Cons
-Bit run down. Only one chair on balcony worked. The other was busted.
-Front desk wasn't the friendliest. Also a hassle to do a late checkout. You're required to call the morning of and you need to return the keys to the office. This is the first place I've been required to do that.
-Lots of stairs, so not great for those with disabilities. No issues for us, though.

I got the impression this place is rented to a lot of partiers and people who don't always keep it in the best condition, given the very serious treatment we were given when we collected our key. Best person was Randy, whom I dealt with on the phone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Loud humming noise from where the hot water tank was
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Christiana Townhome 1, and with Ski Country Resorts. We are sorry to hear that you do not feel you received the 5 star service from our Front Desk that we, at Ski Country, strive to provide to all of our guests. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the vacation rental industry and the ability for all of our properties to be booked up to a mere hours prior to check in, we are simply unable to grant a complimentary late check out any sooner than the day of. However, we do offer an late, 4pm check out option to all guests for a nominal fee - we welcome you to inquire about this service during your next stay, should you be interested! This option allows addition time to ski, hike, explore town or even grab a bite to eat and avoid prime time traffic on I70! Don't forget, at Ski Country Resorts we manage over 200 units throughout Breckenridge and our knowledgeable reservations staff would be more than happy to help recommend a unit that may better meet your expectations during your next Breckenridge vacation. Be sure to ask about your Repeat Guest Discount! Thanks again and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.
valeriesQ...
“Really spacious”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Great spacious place to stay. A little pricey for off season. Pool/hot tub not open when it was supposed to be.

12 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stat at Christiana Townhome 1. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodation and their spaciousness - a huge benefit of our Christiana Townhomes. We also hope that you were able to take advantage of the convienent location, just a short walk to Main Street and all of the unique dining, shopping and nightlife options that make Breckenridge a premiere destination! We apologize about the Columbine Recreation Center hours being wrong, this complex is managed by a separate entity and sometimes (most often during our Spring and Fall off seasons) shorter hours or days closed are not conveyed to us properly. For this we do apologize. We hope that, overall, you did enjoy your time in Breckenridge and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon!
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

24 Nov 2015
Thanks for your review of Christiana 1 in Breckenridge. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you chose Christiana and Ski Country Resorts as your host for your Breckenridge 'guys trip'. Christiana Townhomes offers a great location for those looking for a little peace and quite outside the 'hustle and bustle' of Main Street, but still just a short walk to it all - including the base of the Peak 9 Ski Area! Also situated amongst some beautiful hiking/walking trails and premium fishing spots, Christiana makes for a great Summer getaway spot as well. Thanks again for your review, we are happy to have hosted you and hope to have the opportunity to do so again soon! Don't forget to ask us about our Repeat Guest discount!
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
18 Aug 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. Sorry for the washer/dryer not working but I hope our offer for personal laundry service was adequate. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
“Cozy and charming”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Spacious condo. Very cozy decor. Parking right outside your door. Conveniently located in quite neighborhood with walking trail to town or take a walk around the neighborhood. Nice grill available on the deck.

Fridge and dishwasher may need to be looked at. Freezer was leaking a bit and I am not sure the dishwasher is doing a good job of cleaning (either that or we didn't start it correctly?)

All in all a very nice condo. Good value and I would definitely stay there again. Thanks.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
19 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The location of this unit is fantastic, and I am glad to hear you found it to be a cozy retreat. I am sorry that you had difficulties with the fridge and dishwasher. I will make sure that maintenance personnel go to investigate the complaint to ensure it is no longer a problem. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Lots of room”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Very roomy condo, had sleeping for 8 and there was four of us. Enjoyed the stay but unit needs updating of kitchen and windows. Would definitely stay again unless we found an undated unit at the same price.
Three story unit may make it difficult for some that have problems with stairs.

7 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and accommodations. I will be sure to pass along your comments about upgrading to the homeowner in hopes to get it back up to par! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Didn't love, didn't hate it”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

As the consumer, I am so tired of hearing that we were charged an extra fee "because you didn't book directly through us". I find it very rude. I simply went onto the Breckenridge website and booked a condo, I don't have the time to see who I'm booking it through. Anyways, the condo was beautiful, we were comfortable and location was right on target and we would probably stay there again.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
28 Apr 2011
Thank you for your review of Christiana unit 1, we appreciate your comments.

We are pleased you enjoyed your accommodations and location.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Please stay in touch with us at www.skicountry.com for more upcoming lodging specials.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing