“A wonderful and beautiful experience.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Zolfione
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Don't waste your time in this place. It's total crap.”
Reviewed 25 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This place is utter crap. The tv only has one channel. Crappy bathroom with shower water pressure like razed blades. Have to walk a distance out in the chilly breckinfridge area to access the overcrowded dirty pool and hot tub. There was only a fourth of a roll of toilet paper left with no extra roll and then when I called they told me that I would have to go and buy it on my own. That's nonsense. I've had better hotel service in Italy where they are so tight with their money that they squeak. this place wasn't cheap. Also there is no room service. I find it comical that that place made motel 6 look like a resort hotel. It was 180$ a night. It's a rip off. The only good thing about this whole experience was the cute and adorable city and the slopes at the Breckinridge resort.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
4 Feb 2015
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear you encountered some issues during your stay. Did you report thse issues to our office so we could fix them for you? We have now addressed these issues with our staff members so that we can improve upon our service for future guests. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful and beautiful experience.”
Reviewed 20 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

We had great service during our stay. The condo was located in a central location for all of our activities. Within walking distance of town and the bus stop. We would have liked a washer and dryer in the condo.

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
20 Feb 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great time at Tannenbaum. Way to take advantage of the fantastic location. Once you get to the unit, you could stay parked for your whole stay if you wanted. I hope you enjoyed the creek views out back too.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great vacation”
Reviewed 9 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Ski Country resorts was very helpful in my vacation planning. We stayed at the Tannebaum Condos in Breckenridge and it was wonderful! Nice size condo overlooking a stream with walking paths down to the shops of Breckenridge. At times we didn't want to leave our condo because it was so accommodating. Nice wooden furniture with 2 bdrms and 3 baths. Balcony over looking the stream. You won't be disappointed with using Ski Country Resorts.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing