“Another great Ski Country Property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another great Ski Country Property”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Ski Country has been our rental choice since our first trip to Breckenridge in 2002. Every property was well-maintained and the service has always been very professional and helpful. This condo was another five-star property. It was spacious, well-equipped and quiet. It is in a great location, within walking distance to the slopes, gondola and town. One correction to the description - there is a stacking washer/dryer in the unit so you won't have to walk over to the other building to do laundry.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
12 Feb 2014
Hello Debbie- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I have corrected the description mistake you were so kind to point out. We appreciate your business as a loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Your age range 18-24
30 Mar 2011
Thank you for your review of our Sundowner I unit T6.

We sincerely apologize for the broken futon and hope you will be happy to know that it has been replaced since your departure.

We hope that you will visit Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge again soon!

Please stay in touch with us on the internet at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging values!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Economy rental... great location, hot tub, but it's basic.”
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

The futon was destroyed, so we couldn't use it. And everything was pretty basic... but we were looking for something economical... so it served the purpose! Great location and the hot tub was nice and close.

Your age range 25-34
30 Mar 2011
Hi Shannon:

Thank you for your review of our Sundowner I unit T6, we appreciate your comments.

We apologize for the condition of the futon and please know that this had been replaced. We are pleased that you enjoyed Breckenridge, your lodging location and the hot tub.

We hope you will come back again soon to Ski Country Resorts and Breckenridge. Please stay in touch with us on the web at www.skicountry.com for more great lodging values!
Connecticut
Reviewed 2 July 2009 for a stay in March 2008

Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing