“Great location, plenty of room.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kayemax
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great location, plenty of room.”
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Great location! This unit was very close to the gondola and a block from 4 o'clock run, and an easy walk into town. It was also easy access to the hot tub. The size of Ski Hill 50 was perfect for our party of 7. We brought along a blow up mattress to put in the loft so that no one had to sleep on the sleeper sofa in the main living area. Check in and check out were both simple and painless. The staff was friendly and helpful. Here are the cons about the unit: Only 2 burners worked on the stove, only 1 side of the toaster worked, but we made do with the toaster oven. The skillets are all beat up and need to be replaced. We had to use a pot to make eggs for breakfast. A turner/spatula for non stick cookware would be a good addition. More than one chair on the deck would be really nice, too. Just some suggestions to make a nice condo even better. Humidifiers and hair dryers in unit were a plus, beds were comfy. Thanks for the great time.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Ski Hill Condo 50, along with some constructive feedback! We are sorry to hear about some of the kitchen deficiencies that you experienced and would encourage you please contact our office in the future with issues such as these (burners, toasters, lacking cookware) as we are more than happy to make sure these are taken care of during your stay! However we do appreciate you pointing these out here and will work to make sure all are remedied immediately! We are happy to hear that, overall, you did enjoy the accommodations and their convenient location to everything that Breckenridge has to offer - skiing, shopping, dining, nightlife! He hope that you plan to return soon and would be excited at the opportunity to host you again!
Virginia
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

23 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. Parking is always a challenge in town. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Dee814
Denver, Colorado
“Out dated”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

I stayed here with my family for my birthday. It was really rundown. The pictures are better looking then the real thing. The stove was broken and half of the stove top was not working, and it took forever to cook things. Things were not clean. Every dish we took out was dirty, something was wrong with the heating system. It was so hot and we were not able to cool the place down. The comfort zone setting was not comfortable at all. The walls are paper thin and the other guests on the different floors were loud and woke up the kids. The TVs were not working or the lamps which took 2 days to get fixed. The spiral stairs are very dangerous and my mother fell down them and fractured her foot. The parking is awful, we had two cars and you only get one spot in a very tight parking spot. Covered if you are lucky and a mile plus away for the other car to park. And by the time you check in the shuttles are not running anymore so you'll have to walk all the way back in 2 degree weather. I do not recommend this place to stay.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Feb 2014
Hello Deidre- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am saddened to see the lack of enjoyment and amount of issues you were faced with during your stay. This is in no way the typical Ski Country guest experience and for that I apologize. I sincerely hope your mothers foot is healing. I am interested which shuttles you are referring to that stop running by the time you check-in? Our free guest shuttle runs until 11:30 pm, well after our front desk closes. There are no excuses for this kind of experience and I hope you will let us make it up to you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

Franklin
Reviewed 3 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

3 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your rental unit and its location. I apologize that you were not able to utilize the hot tub during your stay. Unfortunaely, the HOA for Ski Hill did not inform us of this maintenance or we would have notified you and worked something out. We are appreciative of your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Broomfield
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

5 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with us at Ski Country. We appreciate your business and as you make more weekend plans for the future, call us direct at 800-633-8388 to get your 10% off repeat loyal customer discount. We hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
TX
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

15 Aug 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“very relaxing and enjoyable”
Reviewed 25 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We really enjoyed our stay. Good place to get away and the service etc... to make the reservation was easy. The off season rates were very good. The proximity to Breckenridge is great! Hot tub and pool were nice to have available. This was our second time to stay and we would love to come back again.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
25 Aug 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of our Ski Hill Condominium unit #50. We are pleased your enjoyed your stay here in Breckenridge and you had a great experience at Ski Country Resorts. We look forward to having you back.

Please stay in touch with us on the internet at www.skicountry.com for great lodging opportunities!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing