“Relaxing”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“location was the only strong point”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

This room was booked not for a skiing experience, but for an event that was dependent on being close to downtown (walking distance).
We booked a one bedroom, knowing that one queen bed was a pull out. What we didn't expect was a room smaller than your standard hotel rooms with a kitchenette shoved in. The room is highly dated in it's entire decor. The sheets were fine, but the towels were only moderately larger than most kitchen towels (bring a robe if you plan on visiting the hot tub).

I might suggest against using the hot tub. We had 3 people who used the hot tub, all of which had burning skin issues for a few hours afterward.

This would be ideal for someone staying for a longer period of time (needing the kitchenette) and not really needing the pull out (as it barely fits). Be aware that when you see the cost initially (as compared to other properties nearby), it might lead you to understand you are slumming a little...but that's before the $50+ in fees is added in.

TX
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Rugged travelers
11 Jan 2012
I'm happy to hear you had a good stay at Park Meadows. The location is tough to beat for traveling on a budget. There's not too many bargains left in resort towns but we're proud to be able to offer one.

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the towels. We should have 6 towels in the unit, but the spares may of been tucked under a bathroom or in a closet. I'll check with housekeeping and make sure this is happening correctly.

I appreciate your review and hope to see you back with us to enjoy the wonderful snow we've started getting.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Wellington
Reviewed 1 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Older travelers
1 Dec 2011
We're glad you had a great time with us and happy you were up here when we got some snow! Snow has been a bit scarce so far but we're excited about the 6 inches coming today. It should be enough for children to start amassing snowmen along our streets.

We hope Breck left you feeling like you'd like to come back and we certainly appreciate the review. We'll send someone by to check out the beds.

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 27 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
27 Oct 2011
Thank you for your 4 star review of Park Meadows unit 6B, we appreciate your comments.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Park Meadows and appreciated the amenities of the lodge and its location.

We look forward to seeing you again this ski season!
Denver
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The convenience to downtown
Liked least: rundown
Rugged travelers
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 6B, we appreciate your comments. We are happy to hear you received good service from Ski Country Resorts and we will follow up with the bedspread and have it cleaned. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Travellers are raving about these Breckenridge hotels

New York
Reviewed 24 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Place in Continental Divide Ski Heaven!”
Reviewed 3 July 2009 for a stay in April 2009

We adore going to the Park Meadows because the apartment is just like home. We have all the commodities of home away from home. Everything works, and it is just the right size and budget for us. The staff [Mr. Stan is splendid] is efficient and effective. The whirlpools are a blessing after the ski/snowboard work out, and the lounge is sooo relaxing!

The location is incredible, just walk a few steps and one is on the bus on to the slopes. Then you come back via 4oclock run.

At night one can walk into town and enjoy the people or just look around the cool buildings.

One can also get on the car and head off to the divide and be alone but never lonely.

Brekenridge is so special for us. It has become a family tradition. We are europeans and could go to the Alps but choose Brekenridge instead.

We like it so much that we are planning to start going in the summer as well. We used to live in Denver for 5 years [one of our sons is a Colorado boy!] but never went to Brekenridge. I am glad we discovered it now.

Keep up the place, the afordable rates and you will have us twice a year there.

Cheers:
MC

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing