“Breckenridge Rental”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Average at Best”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

The good: good customer service, hut tub was awesome.

The bad: the bed was the most uncomfortable I've ever slept in, which was terrible after a long ski day. It was super concave and felt like we were sleeping inside the half-pipe. No bueno. Also, there is a combo shampoo/conditioner which is gross. Not a deal-breaker, but just a heads up. There was no dish soap we realized after making food.

4 Dec 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with good customer service and hot tubs, but I am saddened to hear you did not find the bed comfortable. This is the first complaint we have had of that in this unit. We will look into this complaint. In regards to the shampoo/conditioner mix, we have changed this! There are now small bottles of pantene shampoo and conditioner seperate. Typically there is dish soap in each unit, so I apologize yours was absent during your stay. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
KS
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
10 Oct 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your kind details are most welcome. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? With that said, I'd be interested in finding out how you feel the lobby/common area could have been more inviting! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Boston
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway
14 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you love Breck and enjoyed the clean, quiet accommodations, as well as the easy and convienent location. I will definitely inform the homeowners of your comments regarding the pullout mattress. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on your future stays in Breckenridge!
“Excellent Customer Care”
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Ski Country's customer service is absolutely superb. The staff had an efficient, effortless check in process, and allowed us to move into the condo as soon as we arrived, several hours before the official check-in time. When we encountered a problem with our condo (although the place was supposed to fit four, it really only had adequate sleeping arrangements for two) we emailed their office and were moved into a different room with sufficient space within a few hours at no extra charge. Throughout the experience, the staff was friendly and helpful, and they went out of our way to make sure we had a good stay in Breckenridge at a very reasonable cost. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone else.

21 Sep 2012
Hi Trevor, thank you for your review of our Park Meadows Complex and incredible evaluation of our Ski Country Staff! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here in Breckenridge, despite your original condo being too tight for 4 people. (Park Meadows 1 Bedroom units do offer sufficient bedding for 4 with a Queen Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper, but are only 300 sq ft which is agreeably a tight space for 4 people planning to spend a lot of time in the condo). We pleased to hear that things worked out for you and look forward to your return to Breckenridge, hopefully to enjoy a Winter visit with us as well!
co
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

“Excellent value”
Reviewed 28 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The office was right on top of everything and very friendly. Good description of the rooms and where it was situated in town. After hours pick up of package was simple as was drop off in the morning at checkout. The room was small, but that was expected, yet it was also very well arranged, perfectly clean, nicely appointed and worked just right for two of us. Cost was definitely a consideration and with a very convenient location and nice room the price was right.

28 Jun 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Meadows unit 6A! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in Breckenridge and at Park Meadows. Park Meadows is one of our most budget friendly lodging options and can be the perfect choice for those wanting somewhere with a great in town and ski in location! The kitchenettes are another nice feature that many tend to enjoy. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the future! You can view all of our individual Park Meadows units with pictures and unit specific details at www.SkiCountry.com
“Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed 29 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

As always, Sky Country Resorts worked with us. We delayed our trip by a day due to a storm moving through Colorado. When I called the night before to see if we could move our days, Eric was experiencing problems with the computer system. Rather than placing me on hold, he took my information and said when the system recovered, he would call me. Within 10 minutes, Eric called and said he was able to move our stay by one day and the cost of the move was minimal. When we arrived, the maid staff was finishing the room and within an hour of arriving we were checked in. Condo 6a was beautiful and we had a great time. Thank you Ski Country Resorts and Thank you Park Meadows Condo

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
29 Dec 2011
Glad we were able to take care of you again! I'll be sure to pass on the praise to Erik for a job well done in keeping your vacation on track. Its always a source of pride for me when someone steps up and takes responsibility for ensuring your vacation happens right.

Thanks for taking the time to write the kind words. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing