“A great choice with one exception”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great choice with one exception”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

As usual Mike with Peak Property Management is wonderful. Very attentive and reliable. This was a very comfortable townhouse for a family of five and we loved it. The only real problem is the cookware: it is not usable and needs to be replaced. Our family tries to economize by cooking dinners in but unfortunately we had to return or throw out all we had bought to cook for the week for dinner. No matter how thoroughly/gently you wash the pots and pans, the non-stick surface continues to fleck off onto a wet paper towel with a slight rub, lots of tiny black specs, we felt it would be unhealthy to consume these particles so we passed on cooking and had to get takeout every night we were there. My husband felt the king bed upstairs was way too soft/ you sink in it but I found the queen in the upstairs guest to be very comfortable. Also downstairs guest room was impossible to heat, stayed cold although my teen said he didn't care. Otherwise we loved this pretty TH and would recommend it to others.

“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 29 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I am so happy to write this review. We are a family of 6 visiting from Florida. I have to first say how great Peak Management was to work with. Mike went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. We had so many problems that came up(lost luggage, changed dates, lost lift tickets and no rental car). He helped with everything. The place is clean, new, full amenities and great location!!! shuttle was right there, hot tub in back yard, working fire place. We drove to other resorts so didn't want to waste the money staying slope side. Highland Greens is about 2 miles away from slopes and all restaurants, shopping super convenient. We have skied all over the country but we would actually stay here again due to accommodations and the ease of working with Peak Management.

Centennial
Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

San Antonio
Reviewed 29 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Family Ski Weekend”
Reviewed 4 February 2010 for a stay in January 2010

Great townhouse, plenty of room and nice accomodations. Ski bus is a few feet from your front door. Enjoyed our visit and plan to do it again.

Florida
Reviewed 22 January 2010 for a stay in January 2010

OK
Reviewed 17 December 2009 for a stay in November 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: The well equiped kitchen
Liked least: The small size of the secone queen room
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing