“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Park Place was an excellent place to stay and I recommend it to anyone. The rooms are nice, roomy, well furnished and very clean. This location is also centrally located for easy access to downtown Breckenridge. We hope to be able to return in the near future.

A romantic getaway
Colorado
Reviewed 21 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great weekend getaway”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A group of 4 of us stayed here for a long weekend to enjoy the city and some mountain biking. Great location only a block off of main street. You could walk anywhere in town in s short amount of time. Really nice spacious condo with most all the amenities you should need. Only things missing were small items like salt & pepper and the lighting in the living area seemed low. Was a great value with off-season rates.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The condo was not the luxury experience we were expecting.
Kitchen cabinets need to be updated. One flat screen tv in living area without HD. No tv in bedrooms. Several items in need of repair. Guest shower didn't drain properly.

Check-in / front desk
Rugged travelers
“Problems Solved”
Reviewed 30 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I stay in this unit with 8 of my girlfriends. We enjoyed the cozy condo and thought the location was perfect. I had a wonderful experience booking through visitbreck. I told them exactly what I wanted and what amenities I wanted it to include. They were able to fulfill all of them. There were a few problems with a toilet not working and the front office getting back to me during these problems. However they were apologetic and rectified the inconveniences I experienced and will definitely keep my business in the future.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NE
Reviewed 18 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Fort Collins
Reviewed 8 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing