“Beautiful condo, wonderful location & plenty of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful condo, wonderful location & plenty of room for group o”
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We chose this condo for a recent family reunion and we were not disappointed. The condo had enough rooms/beds for our large group, plus a large dining/living area. We were able to be together, but have our own space when needed.

The kitchen was pretty well stocked. Tons of dishes, pots and pans. Obviously you're not going to find everything, but we were able to prepare meals fine with what was provided.

The bedrooms were all very spacious and included their own TVs and bathroom (only one did not have a bathroom, but there is a huge bathroom in the main hall). The washer and dryer worked well, also. We did have to contact maintenance for the washer--we couldn't change the load size. They told us the unit we were in was privately-owned, so they could not provide maintenance. We walked downstairs, borrowed a screwdriver and moved the load size to large for all loads of wash.

The use of the Beaver Run Resort shuttle was wonderful. We would call and the shuttle would arrive at our location within 5-10 minutes. The resort is also close enough that you can walk to town. The kids loved the availability of the pool at the resort, plus the use of 6 hot tubs (3 were closed when we were there, but still plenty of room). Only disappointment--the sauna was not working. The kids also loved the arcade! Not something we planned on doing, but it did provide entertainment for about 30 minutes!

Overall, this is a great condo, with a lot of nice features. Our family had a wonderful time in Breckenridge. The condo and Beaver Run Resort were a huge part of the reason. Already my kids are saying when we go back, they want to stay there again!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Couldn't have picked a better place!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We were looking for a ski in and ski out condo that would hold three families on our spring break ski trip. This condo was perfect! The rooms were spacy and spread out where we never felt like we were on top of each other. Two rooms were actually across the hall but connected via a walkway on the second floor. The location was perfect. We were able to walk to the slopes (very close) and easily came home for lunch. At peak times, the shuttle service to go into town was very slow which was frustrating.

TX
Reviewed 14 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Black Diamond Beaver Run”
Reviewed 14 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

The place was great!
The only small problem we had was there was a broken chair in the living room.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Black diamond is sure to please”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

This uniquely designed penthouse was a delight to stay in. Lots of space and updates to make the whole gang feel comfortable. Three long days of skiing and a few good home cooked meals were just what our crew needed this past presidents day weekend. Definitely considering a return trip next year.

Your age range 35-44
Michigan
Reviewed 6 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 45-54
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Loved the condo in Beaver Run. Traveled with 2 other families...so the 6-bedroom unit gave us plenty of space to spread out. Pricier than I would have liked, but other than that, great. Kitchen was especially well equipped (much better than most condos we've stayed at). Very clean.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing