Excellent rental property!
A space place overall in good location close to Peak 9 (5-7 minute walk) Condo was not clean but amenties were acceptable.
Great company to work with.
Most enjoyable. Will certainly return.
Love this condo. Stayed here for years. First year there was ever a problem with garage ventilation. The CO sensor was not working and the vent fan never came on filling the garage the elevator and the first floor condos with car exhaust. Some inconsiderate *** did a very long engine warming in the closed garage. CO detector inside the condo did not go off to warn me that I was breathing poison gas in my sleep. I'm fortunate to have ever woken up again. I was sick the rest of the night with a killer headache. Should be a sign prohibiting engine warmups With penalty of being kicked of your accomadations. Very dangerous situation with tremendous cost of life and financial liabilities. Hope this situation has been remedied since I will back there in a few days for three weeks.