“Relaxing and cozy.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Goldcamp II #C-68

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Relaxing and cozy.”
Reviewed 21 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We loved the location; off the main drag and quiet, yet town is totally accessible. It was cozy and the design allows for lots of private time if you need it (like teenagers do). The details of furniture and linens and kitchen equipment was superior. We had just about everything we needed and were able to spend some quality family time together.

Liked best: The coziness
Liked least: It was smaller than it looks online.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“We felt right at home with our family.”
Reviewed 23 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We appreciated the friendliness of our host when we checked in. He was friendly, helpful and offered some great tips for our stay in Breckenridge.

The condo was quite comfortable and accommodated our family well. The furnishings were attractive and we loved the full kitchen. We enjoyed watching several movies that were provided. It would have been nice to have cable in both the living room and bedrooms. We were only able to access cable in the master bedroom. The lighting was a little dim in the bedrooms. (I guess that's a plus or minus, depending on how you look at it!) I thought the condo could have been cleaner upon our arrival. We could have used a second bath with three teenagers! We used the hot tub once in Building G but the water temperature was way too hot for all of us.

We were a little farther from the base of the ski area than I thought, but the shuttle buses worked well for us.

Overall, the location and accommodations were fine.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place, nice and cozy ski condo.”
Reviewed 2 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Great place to stay, would definitely book here again.

Travelling group: Friends
“Epic”
Reviewed 10 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The condo was very modern, clean and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The location to the ski slopes is great. The only issue was that the VCR was missing a cable cord to the TV so our child could not watch the VCR movies in the guest bedroom.

Travelling group: Family with young children
IL
Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
WI
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
“Repeat”
Reviewed 8 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

We were pleasantly surprised with the condo and how convenient it was to everything -- Our guy weekend turned out great; We would definitely rent this same property again next year. Thanks!

Travelling group: Friends
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing