“The owners thought of everything!”
Luxury Living Room
Summer Paradise & Winter Wonder Land at Bear Haven Luxury, Fully Equiped Kitchen
Check Availability
Dining and living area
Master Bedroom
Bear Bedroom with a trundle
Flower Bedroom
Hot tub on the back porch
Looking down from the loft at the living area.
Kathy and Bill at the top of Breck.
Dining Room.
Back Deck and Grill
Bar and Kitchen
A little snow in the front yard
Another view of the MBR
Another Deck View
View from the front Porch of Peak 9
View out of the Kitchen/Den
A Suburban will fit in this garage.
Your hosts at Bear Haven
December Snow in Breck
Kathy with a monster Breck Trout
Kathy's Breck wild flower pictures.
This could be you at the top of Breck.
Snow in front of the house in April.
Bill & Kathy on top of the mountain.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gene D
Bedford, Texas
“The owners thought of everything!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We searched extensively for the "just right" place to take our children and grandchildren, and the Handleys' home stood out. When we arrived, it certainly exceeded our expectations. Close enough to downtown for the shoppers in the family, yet high enough up the mountain to make for some wonderful hiking, too. Everything was clean and neat, stocked with all the things we needed for a comfortable week's stay. Some of our folks enjoyed the hot tub, while some of us were out on the back deck, including just the right moment for us to be visited by a red fox, who kept watch on us for awhile before ambling off into the woods! Also, my daughter came back from a walk in the woods, and told us about having a moose cross her path! The owners were most helpful with everything we asked about, and we would sincerely recommend them and their hillside home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Minnesota
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Summer Vacation Home!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We had 7 total siblings and spouses stay at Bear Haven for a summer vacation. The home was beautifully decorated and had a very comfortable and luxurious feel. The home was very well located to which you felt like you were in the mountains, but very close to downtown Breckenridge. The home had everything we needed to have a great summer vacation. I would highly recommend staying here!

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Haywards Heath England
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“great condo in a great location”
Reviewed 26 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I've stayed at dozens of condos and Bill's place was large, comfy, well stocked and best of all in a great location to the quicksilver lift and short walk to town. would certainly return here for those reasons. while you don't need a car, there's heated underground free parking as well.

Older travelers Rugged travelers
NY
Reviewed 25 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome place to stay while in Breck”
Reviewed 5 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

This luxury home is a perfect place to stay while in Breck. Not only is it exquisitely decorated with a very cool bear theme everywhere you look but it's also very comfortable with tons of pillows and blankets. The owner takes great care of the property and is truly concerned with how your stay went. We will rent again next time in Breck.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing