“great fun”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great fun”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

This was one of the best places to stay. Just walk across the street and you are on your way to peak 7 or peck 8. Will stay here again. There is only room for two car to park in the parking. The ice center has parking over night, but other p-lot you can only be there until 2 a.M. Fee for p-lot run from 5 to 12 dollars depending on the day.

27 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? Parking can be tricky anywhere in town, but usually units with two bedrooms only have two cars. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MT
Reviewed 26 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

26 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

25 Sep 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything about this pet friendly, downtown, private, quiet, two bedroom unit. Delivering quick service is one of our main goals at Ski Country. I apologize that you felt the price was a little high but glad you got to enjoy it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
New York City
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
31 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am elated to hear how much you enjoyed our company and the vacation rental property. That is the standard of service we strive to deliver. We liked having Lilly and Rose here too and hope they enjoyed their special "doggie bags"! We appreciate your business and sincerely hope to see you again in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

The Ski Country Penthouse is a great location to access the mountain, as well as, the town. Ski rental was convenient too. I chose Ski Country because they are dog friendly. Yes I love my dog, but had a hard time finding places for my dog to go to the bathroom. I definitely want to stay at Ski Country when visiting Breckenridge, but I'll leave my dog at home.

17 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy and convenient location. It may have been a little difficult to find a grassy spot with all the snow, but there are lots of areas around our office as long as you pick up after your pet. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
OH
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

3 Jan 2013
Hi Tim - thank you for your review of our Ski Country Penthouse #4! And thank you for being a loyal guest of ours for the past 3 years; Ski Country Resorts has turned 25 this year, and we have guests like you to thank for our continued success! The Ski Country Penthouse #4 does have a Tempurpedic bed in the master bedroom and sometimes that memory foam feels harder than a typical pillow top mattress. The owner has been notified of your comment, as our main concern is our guests' comfort during their stay. We hope to see you again next November and maybe even a Summer trip if you can find the time! The Ski Country Penthouse location is a great location in both Summer and Winter! Thanks again, we hope to see you again soon!
Stony Plain AB
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
24 Aug 2011
Thank you Ed for your review of our Ski Country Penthouse unit #4, we appreciate your comments. We are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. Penthouse #4 is one of our premier properties in a perfect location to all Breckenridge amenities including the gondola.

Please come back and visit us again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;