One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort
Residence Inn by Marriott Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$166
Residence Inn
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
US$252
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$152
Marriott
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$195
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$280
Orbitz.com
Mountain Thunder Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$224
The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$136
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$134
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Grand Lodge on Peak 7(Breckenridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Grand Timber Lodge(Breckenridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbowling alleyfun parkliving roombilliard roommedia roomfull kitchenslope sideroom servicesteam showercontinental dividefour seasonsmurphy bedalpine slideindoor poolpool tablevalet servicebeautiful resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Wonderful place nestled in the mountains of Breckenridge. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel warm and welcomed. The location near the fun park and access to the gondola makes it a perfect place either winter or summer.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Olga G
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Superbly appointed condos, with excellent facilities and very helpful staff – they even let us stay five hours beyond the check-out time at no charge, it being the low season (early June). The rooms are spacious (our one bedroom condo had two large bathrooms), comprehensively equipped, tastefully furnished and very comfortable, including the bed. It is difficult to find fault (although the lack of an electric kettle seemed odd to us European tea drinkers, albeit it is the norm in the USA). It is a short drive into town – a few minutes and, for those that don’t want to drive, there is a free shuttle. It is by no means inexpensive but is definitely worth the extra expense. Faultless!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank twovass
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We booked this hotel because of the proximity to the slopes but specifically at One Ski Hill because of the bowling alley on site. I made a bowling reservation at 12:01 AM because you have to reserve for the next day. They tried to call our room (instead of email or cell phone which they had both of) an hour before our reservation because the equipment broke down and they didn't offer us another time. Should have bumped someone else in my opinion, I was very disappointed and I made sure they knew it. On check-in we were not informed of the ski valet, which was the best amenity they offered. We found out about that next door when we rented our equipment. I'm sure we would have eventually discovered it, but they should have informed us at check-in. The buffet breakfast cost $100 for the three of us. Would not have minded paying that but the selection was terrible and the food was bland. The hallways are incredibly hot, which I heard repeat customers complaining is always an issue there. That being said, the rooms were adequate, although a little on the compact side. The location is great but probably better for beginners. Slope 8 had much better trails in my opinion, but of course you can access them from other trails easily. Overall I just didn't feel like we got our money's worth.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SupremeCuisine
OSHPandCPLManager, Front Office Manager at One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you SupremeCuisine for your review. I apologize about the bowling alley being out of service for your reservation. Unfortunately we only have two lanes and even though we do regular maintenance of the machine it does sometimes break. That being said the front desk absolutely should have tried to reschedule your family. I am glad that you enjoyed our Ski Valet service we will make sure that next winter our staff does a better job of explaining the service at check in. One thing that we are currently working on is changing many of the light bulbs in our hallways to LED, which will not only cut down on energy usage, but also heat. Again I apologize that you did not feel you got your money's worth, but if you would like to come back and stay with us at any time please feel free to contact the property and ask for me. Sincerely, Chris Balenske Senior Front Office Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We are going to have our corporate retreat there in September so had a girls weekend. It is one of the few properties in Breckenridge with on-site restaurant, bar, pool, hot tubs, meeting space and bowling. The rooms are very high end as with all Rock Resorts we have visited. Staff was great too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ginger F
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My friends and I decided to go skiing during our spring break. The staff was great, but the location was even better. It was only a 30 second walk from our room to the slopes. There was a bell hop named Michael that really helped us out in a tough situation. Without him, we wouldn't have gotten to our flight out of Denver in time. Overall, I loved our time at One Ski Hill and will hopefully be there again soon!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends