“Quaint Cabin Feel, Great Location”
Review of The Wayside Inn

The Wayside Inn
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My first reservation here at Wayside was Jan.2013. Very pleased with the location,comfortable beds, cleanliness, affordable.. I made a repeat stay this year Feb.2014 and will be returning next year Jan-Feb 2015! Mandy S.(Florida)

• Stayed: February 2014
There are newer reviews for The Wayside Inn

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Room was clean and quiet. Heater worked. Didn't need or try the AC. Toilet, sink and shower worked. Plenty of hot water. I saw folks using the hot tub, but I didn't imbibe. Nice fireplace in the lobby. Proprietors were pleasant and helpful. It is a little far from downtown and skiing, but what do you expect for this price? You do need to bring your own soap, shampoo, etc. or there's a City Market a little way up the road. They happily loaned me a hair dryer. Overall, a good value for basic shelter.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The outside does not let you know how nice these small cabin style interiors this hotel has. Great efficient electric heat, nice shower, great TV and channel select and real comfortable beds as I have a fused back. Better than average free breakfast with Biscuits & sausage gravy. I paid $120 a night on a Friday & Sat and owners were extra nice to me. Only two miles from the ski area but not good if you are walking to bus station with skis as its almost a mile from hotel for a pick up from free bus as no cabs in the morning...

Room Tip: They have single and double beds available. Everything was rustic looking but first class for the mo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank larry_cma
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This place was so great. You get the chalet feel at a fraction of the cost. The staff is incredible and I'm headed there for my second time. I would rather stay here than a high priced resort. I thought the rooms were very comfortable, and it's so close to town and the slopes.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I just traveled there in February and the wayside inn was by far the cheapest motel I could find online in breckenridge. (You get what you pay for)but I gotta say the free breakfast was very helpful it was basically continental breakfast with biscuit and gravy. When I made my reservation I told patty that there were 3 of us and she offered us a air mattress for ten dollars a day, but she said most of her air beds had holes in them but she would get us a new one. That statement was a lie. The air bed we got flattened out the first night and we we're basically screwed . The maid service never cleaned our room they just made the bed and changed the towels . The shower in our room was a trickle not a shower. It was ok but I don't think I would stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2014

this place is cute and friendly. The owners operate this motel and provide a clean atmosphere and a great breakfast. Fire in the lobby and puppy to greet you are a nice welcome to the motel. Motel is close to Breckenridge ski resort and town. Keystone and A Basin are also very close for skiers.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We love staying at the Wayside Inn. They offer a 10% return guest discount which makes it an incredible value. Just a few miles to the base of Breckenridge, you're way closer than you would be staying in Frisco, Dillon or Silverthorne. The rooms are tastefully decorated and all have flat screen TVs. The complementary breakfast is great. The owners of the hotel take great pride in their hotel and really care about the comfort of their guests. We will definitely continue to book at Wayside.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple