“Not perfect, but pretty darn good.”
Review of Twist

Twist
Ranked #27 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Price range: US$16 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We came here for our anniversary, so they gave us a complimentary glass of champagne (which was a nice surprise). We used a Breckinridge Dining pass, so that helped keep the cost down. The food was very good, but it wasn't out-of-this-world good. Our server was extremely friendly, and the whole staff was sure to do what they could to help insure our dining experience was pleasant; however, the food took awhile, and our server forgot about my glass of wine. Overall, I would eat there again, but I certainly wouldn't mind trying some other restaurants first.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Breckenridge is home to numerous fantastic cutting edge gourmet restaurants, and Twist is definitely a forerunner. My family, my wife, her family, and I ate here the night before our wedding and we all were incredibly impressed with the service and food. I had the salmon dish, which was exquisite, and the peppermint creme brulee, which had such a fantastic and dynamic flavour that I have not experienced with this kind of dessert. The food indeed is a twist on classic comfort foods, but don't expect to recognise many of the dishes as they take liberty with said comfort food cuisine. The food has the refined, trendy culinary edge mixed with the classic flavours and ingredients of comfort food. Plating is superb as well. The decor and atmosphere matches the food well, featuring the modern interiour design with a touch of homeyness. Our waitress did an excellent job and later revealed that it was her first evening working at Twist. I would have never known had she not told us.

Overall, Twist is a fantastic place for those who love cutting edge and contemporary cuisine. There are many many excellent restaurants in Breck, but I definitely recommend taking the time to eat here. If you want classic meat-and-potatoes comfort food, this may not exactly be the place that will suit your desired dining experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

This place has great appetizers, I'd like to come back for a meal. The restarant is in a Victorian style old home with a really nice summertime patio.. Sit in the sun and enjoy a homemade cocktail and appetizers like sweet potato fries, shredded beef tacos and delicious Thai chili style wings. Cool place to visit while in Breck.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

We nibbled off the happy hour menu and were so delighted. We especially liked the pork and white bean chili. I only wish the place were closer to home so we could explore the menu more extensively.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Food was excellent! Service was impeccable! Noise was almost unbearable. Low ceiling in the upstairs area combined with bare walls(sound reflective instead of sound absorbing) makes for a loud environment. Of course it would help if other patrons had the courtesy to use their "inside voices"! If not for the noise, I could give it an overall 5 rating.