“Easy Location and good quality rental equipment”
Review of Peak Ski & Bike

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peak Ski & Bike
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I liked the location of this place, it's just off main street and you can walk to the Snowflake Chair and Peak 9 or the gondola. I thought their rental equipment was actually pretty good quality, a lot of times you just get crap when you rent skis. I got their performance package which is a the best quality package they had other than a demo. It came with a set of Salomon skis which rode well and boots that weren't too worn. Overall pretty good rental set up.

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Every time I have been to this ski shop the techs have been super friendly and helpful with none of the attitude that you can sometimes encounter at other ski shops. Whenever I have friends or family in Breckenridge we rent them skis from the River Mountain Lodge location because it is right next door to our condo and right downtown. Great location and if you reserve in advance, some of the best rates in town. Two thumbs up.

1  Thank RinconLife