“Great, relaxing place to stay after long days on...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comfortable and secluded with a beautiful backdrop”
Reviewed 26 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

If you are looking for luxury, this is really not the place (nothing fancy/nothing over the top). I think if you are looking for a romantic getaway-this wouldn't be my first choice. However, if you are looking for a comfortable and clean family/friends get away- yes stay here. Keep in mind that it is a little steep to get up the driveway and there is no wifi included/your cell-phone prob. won't work. The first floor is a little dark, but the 2nd floor (majority of the gathering space) is bright with mountain views. They have an old wrap around couch(beat up but-comfortable) and the hot tub didn't get hot enough for our party, which is an older model (room for really only 4). All and all, it's a short ride to Breckenridge, reasonably priced, and a good place to stay if you are with a great group of people.

Management Response
26 Feb 2012
This was a group of 10 people and overall the feedback I received from this group was excellent and that they had a blast, but this person must have a more critical attitude! :)

I appreciate the feedback and would like to respond. The PVL is not a million dollar luxury house that is slope-side, renting for thousands per week, however it is a unique secluded home, nicely furnished and the views are priceless. It is very private and romantic, we have had many people get engaged, honeymoon and even get married there.

We intentionally do not have WIFI, the intention is that this is a mountain retreat. Some cell phones do work at the home, but not all of them. That is what happens due to mountain terrain.

Regarding the couch, it is not old or beat up, however it does suffer abuse due to the number people that stay at the home. It is a La-Z-Boy triple recliner and we do take it in for maintenance as needed and when we can due to rental volume.

The hot tub is "cozy", 2 years old and has a brand new lid. It does have an Econ mode for saving energy. Unfortunately, the visitor did not read the instructions on how to reset this, nor did she call us for instructions, we would have been happy to help!

Overall, I believe this person had a nice time at our vacation home but I felt that some of her comments needed clarification from the owners.

I personally call the primary renter after each checkout for comments and feedback on their vacation and the home so Al and I do our best at making your vacation enjoyable.
Michigan
Reviewed 25 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

MA
Reviewed 21 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Arkansas
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The house was great and the area and snow were awesome.”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Our stay was awesome we were looking for a family friendly place away from the resorts and this house was perfect

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Colorado Springs
Reviewed 28 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Woodland Park
Reviewed 27 November 2011 for a stay in December 2009

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing