This property is nice, but is not truly ski in and out. You can do it, but definitely not on a snowboard. On skis it would be possible, but a lot of work. The customer service is fine, but not outstanding. The rooms are nice and the kitchens are very well stocked-they even have crockpots. We did not like having to leave our building to go to the pools. It would be nice if the units were all in one large building, instead of separate ones. There is a small arcade and one pool table, but no ping pong tables. It is not as nice as the Grand Lodge on Peak 7, but not as expensive either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado