We have stayed for a ski week and for August weeks. This 5Star resort is great. Ski in/out a real plus.
Be careful in the summer - the condos have no A/C; however, given use of fans, open windows, and nasal strips, life is fine at 10,000 feet.
Great restaurant selections and City Market is close. Numerous winter/summer activities.
Dillon, Frisco, Vail, Avon, and Beaver Creek are nice day trips.
Summer living at its best. Well equipped and maintained. One of our favorite Colorado resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado