Up in Breck for a conference... Got a good nightly rate. Had a studio which was well equipped with everything I could have needed for 40 hours; Comfy bed, coffee, condiments, refrigerator for prior nights leftovers, and the great lotions and potions that Breckenridge Grand Vacations stocks... (NOTE: they have cut the size in 1/2, much to my dismay). The big downside for me - the one bedroom I was "locked off" with, had about 4 kids, that were loud and banging into the walls most of the night. Not too soundproof... Other than that, all else was great. Great walk to Beaver Run, and to downtown... Always good to know there is a shuttle in the event of too much dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world-famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a Grand vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado