“Buy your ski boots from Chuck. Just do it.”
Review of A Racers Edge

A Racers Edge
Ranked #8 of 27 Shopping in Breckenridge
Reviewed 31 December 2013

My husband and I gave each other new ski boots for Christmas. After reading lots of review online we went to Chuck at A Racer's Edge. Make no mistake - you'll spend hours there getting the perfect fit. And he is not necesarily the most organ But he will respond to every oddity, ache, or pain in your foot. I have a weird toe pain in ski boots that has often stopped me from skiing after just a couple of hours. Chuck spent a long time with me and found it to be a pressure point and kept working on my boots and insteps until they were perfect. We bought Fisher Vacuum boots and they are amazing - contoured to every curve of our feet. He went the extra mile to create more toe room and to pad various areas that were bothersome to us. My boots are, by leaps and bounds, the most comfortable I've ever worn. My husband said he'd be happy to walk around town all day in his. He's a game changer!

2  Thank Lisa W

Reviewed 2 May 2013

My family and I stopped by to see what skis these guys had. After speaking with the owner, I was convinced this is where I wanted to rent from. The equipment is a lot better than what you find at the slopes. The skis and boots would be catagorized as intermediate or advanced in some shops. The rates are comparable to the slopes, but considering the quality, I felt like I was getting a bargain. They also hand wax all of their skis before each rental. I thought I had skied on freshly waxed skis before, but I was wrong. All in all, the staff were awesome, everything was great, and they are very flexible. Thank you for a great experience

2  Thank ej8903
Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

My downhill boots were getting sloppy feeling so I came into the shop for a solution. Chuck ended up working with me to replace my liners with new Intuition liners. Customer service was exceptional and my boots feel fantastic. Chuck clearly knows his stuff and went above and beyond to make sure my boots were as perfect as possible. Highly recommended.

1  Thank jgbnm