“A pleasant stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A pleasant stay”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

The condo was overall nice. Service was terrific.

I wish there was a better coffee machine in the kitchen, also the curtains in the main room to the windows going to the hot tub were terribly chintzy.

Forgot to let you know that the garage door automatic closing system does not work.

Management Response
1 Jan 2014
Dear Alice:

Thank you for your review of One Breckenridge Place #16! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared this review with the owner to let them know about the need for a new coffee maker, as well as about the need for upgraded curtains in the living room. The maintenance department will check out the garage door – thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

Solvang CA

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
3 Jan 2013
Dear Morgan -

I wanted to pass along some updated news on One Breckenridge Place #16 – the homeowners have replaced all the downstairs blinds in the unit! We are very excited to see this update to the unit!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return stay!

Dear Morgan -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have contacted the Owner of the unit about the blinds to see about changing them out. I have also reached out to the Maintenance Department to make sure the dryer is working properly, as well as to see if a detailed instruction sheet can be put together on the remote system.

Your review of your stay in One Breckenridge Place #16 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“We Wish We Could Have Stayed Longer!”
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We really liked our stay at One Breckenridge Place. The condo was very comfortable. Luxury is the best word to describe the king size bed, the deep bath tub with jets, and the big shower head in the master made me feel like I was under a warm waterfall in some tropical land. No kidding! A well stocked kitchen was ready to meet the need of all the meals I had planned. On the other hand, if a person wanted to eat take out, there was a delivery service that could bring one a whole variety of different tastes right at one's door. Lauren at the front desk was always very helpful and patient too with anything we needed. I would recomend this place to anyone who wants to stay in a quality condo very close to the beautiful mountains.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing