“Perfect getaway spot.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Perfect getaway spot.”
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

This condo is spacious and beautiful with all the comforts of home. Great amenities and location. Couldn't ask for more--our family can hardly wait to return!

A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect location for skiing at Breckenridge”
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This condo is located at the base of Peak 7 at Breckenridge. It's a beautiful location and couldn't have been any more convenient for skiing with our family. Staying right at the bottom of the slopes made it easy to get in and out with all of our equipment and ski's. And then we could just run in for lunch or a quick break.
The unit was very nice, and had everything we needed. Great for a vacation!
Our favorite part was riding the gondola - over to Peak 8 for more skiing, or all the way down to town for shopping or just a walk through town.

A TripAdvisor Member
“perfect location for skiing at Breckenridge”
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The unit was very nice, and had everything we needed. Great for a vacation!

FL
Reviewed 26 September 2012 for a stay in December 2011

“Exceeded our Expectations”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Very nice upscale condo in great location. Onsite ski rental with lift and gondola only steps from the condo. Will stay again. Better than described.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A beautiful place to remember”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Breckenridge has a lot of charm and the place is located on the slope! Really, you can't have closer. The apartment is nicely decorated, very luxury and comfortable. Everything was perfect!
We had such a great time and we hope to come back soon

Colorado Springs
Reviewed 5 April 2012 for a stay in February 2011

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing