“Great property/location/price!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great property/location/price!!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We spent Oktoberfest weekend with family from Germany at this great property. We found it very clean, comfortable and were especially impressed with some of the ammenities already provided (knives, spices, coffee filters, etc. already on-hand). Best of all, the location is perfect for an easy walk into town. Mark is easy-going and a pleasure to work with as well. We'll definitely keep this one on the list for future visits.

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and access”
Reviewed 3 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I would highly recommend this house. It has a great location for renting any equipment and getting to almost all the restaurants. The slopes are a 5 minute walk away. The house is in great condition and the hot tub is perfect for those long days on the slopes or just to warm up. I will definitely look into this house again for my next trip to Breckenridge.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Shh...Best kept secret”
Reviewed 23 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My family and I had a great time during our Spring Break week trip to Breckenridge. The house was great and couldn't have been in a better location. It was just off the beaten path, but with great access to town and other activities. The shuttle stop was just down the street, so there was no need to walk if we didn't want to. The house was beautiful, clean and the size was perfect for our group! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to come back next year and rent this house again.

Georgia
Reviewed 20 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 23 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here in Breckenridge. We love the location, and there was plenty of room for our group, which included 3 children. Its within walking distance to everything. Also, the hot tub is wonderful after a long day on the slopes! We would certainly recommend a stay here, and will likely plan another trip.

TX
Reviewed 23 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing