“Perfect Cuppa!”

Cuppa Joe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Sweet Café tucked on a back street. Excellent Latte and raspberry bar. A nice little pick-me-up while walking around Breck. Numerous persons came for salads and others were there enjoying the Wi-Fi.

There are newer reviews for Cuppa Joe

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Try the salmon and goats cheese burrito, it big enough for two and is just fabulous. The staff really care whether you are enjoying their coffee and food.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This place has character and cheer. The oatmeal latte is amazing, it may sound odd; but it is GREAT!. Service was wonderful as well.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We ate here for breakfast this morning after reading reviews. Cuppa Joe has the best White Mocha I've ever drank and their massive breakfast burritos are delicious!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The place had such great reviews, I wanted to see for myself. And it lived up to my expectations and more! As soon as you walk into the cafe, it's welcoming. The staff is very friendly. They also make sure your order is correct. I had to try the oatmeal latte. It was a multitasking breakfast...latte and oatmeal all in one? Don't mind if I do! My son had a chocolate chip blondie. I believe it was the best I've tasted. During the visit and upon leaving, the staff made sure everything with our visit was perfect. I wish all coffee shops were like this!!!